To celebrate the launch of our new Cider Pub In The Post we’re offering you and a friend the chance to win one each.
The box is the perfect “festival at home” companion featuring;
3 x Hawke’s ‘Urban Orchard’ cider, 330ml, 4.5% ABV
2 x Snacking Salami ‘Classic’ 28g
2 x Snacking Salami ‘Chilli & Paprika’ 28g
2 x Snackingham ‘Classic’ 35g
2 x Snackingham ‘Spiced’ 35g
2 x Snackling ‘Sea Salted’, 35g
2 x Snackling ‘With Apple’ 30g
2 x Crunchy Snacking Cheese ‘with Rosemary’ 24g
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Serious Pig Ltd Ltd (company no. 07015461) whose registered office is at Arch 221 42 Blenheim Grove, London, SE15 4QL.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Serious Pig Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Instagram account @seriouspigofficial
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 25th June. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter simply –
1. Like this post
2. Tag in a friend you would like to share this prize with
3. Make sure you’re both following us @seriouspigofficial
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as stated above. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen on the 26th June. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.